Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- Your registration includes a table and electricity, post event attendee list with opt-in contact information, and inclusion in the Senior Leadership Tour.
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion in the exhibit program, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails.
- Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
- Submit an alternate representative’s security information in case another representative cannot attend.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location.
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and each of your representatives must submit security information in order to gain access to the installation.
The deadline for submitting security information for this event is Friday, October 29.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason.
What you need to remember
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up by 8:00 AM.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
Where you need to be
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Tactical & Tech Day
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
How to get there
Centennial Banquet & Conference Center
Sergeant East Churchill Street
Fort Bliss, TX 79916
Exhibitors must bring the memo provided by NCSI into the Chaffee Visitor Control Center along with a valid photo ID to receive a visitor pass. Please let them know you are participating in the Tech Day at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. You are encouraged to go the day before. The VCC hours are Monday-Friday, 5 am to 9 pm.
From Chaffee Gate to Centennial Banquet & Conference Center
- Veer left after the gate
- Turn right onto Carrington
- Turn left onto Haan Road
- Turn left onto Luke Street
- Turn left on Sergeant E Churchill Street
- The Centennial Banquet & Conference Center will be on your right