Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience. To exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space, submit your representatives security information, and submit an exhibitor directory listing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Register to exhibit at the event, if you have not done so already
- Register the representatives who will be attending by submitting required security details
- Submit an alternate representatives security information in case another representative cannot attend
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal
- Let us know who your target audience is at the event location
- Set appointments to coincide with the event
NCSI is very excited to announce that our new tool, the Exhibitor Portal, is ready for exhibitors to use! The Exhibitor Portal will allow exhibitors to update company and event specific information in one singular place. Please visit the Exhibitor Portal to ensure you submit all required information for the event.
The deadline for submitting the required event information and security is Monday, May 23.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason. Please ensure you have a Federal-Compliant Driver’s License/REAL ID. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a valid Passport in addition to Driver’s License as backup to all event locations. Should your ID be deemed invalid, NCSI cannot aid in your access to the installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER
- Be on time! Sometimes the visitor gate can have traffic in the morning. Please prepare so that you can arrive on time to the event
- The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up
- Be prepared to describe your company, products, and services in 30 seconds or less
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended or pack up early. It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Innovation Day
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
INSTALLATION ACCESS PROCEDURE
Exhibitors will need to go into the VCC located outside the Luke East Gate and open 24/7 to pick up visitor passes. Please provide them with the EAL Tracking Number (provided via email from NCSI) along with photo ID. Once you pick up your pass you may proceed to the gate and present the pass and your photo ID to the guard.
1650 Kenly Avenue
Lackland AFB, TX 78236
From the Luke East Gate to the Gateway Club
- Once through the Luke East Gate, continue on Luke Boulevard
- Turn right onto Kenly Avenue
- The Gateway Club will be on the left hand side