Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience. To exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space, submit your representatives security information, and submit an exhibitor directory listing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Register to exhibit at the event, if you have not done so already
- Register the representatives who will be attending by submitting required security details
- Submit an alternate representatives security information in case another representative cannot attend
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal
- Let us know who your target audience is at the event location
- Set appointments to coincide with the event
NCSI is very excited to announce that our new tool, the Exhibitor Portal, is ready for exhibitors to use! The Exhibitor Portal will allow exhibitors to update company and event specific information in one singular place. Please visit the Exhibitor Portal to ensure you submit all required information for the event.
If you have previously registered as an attendee or an exhibitor rep for one of our events, you can use the same email address and password. If not, you will need to select “Set/Reset/Forget Password” to set a password. Be sure to use the email address that we have on file at NCSI.
There are only a few events available on the portal right now, but we will be adding more as more events get closer. Once you’re logged in, you will see the option to manage different events that your company has registered to attend. Because each event contains its own specific fields, the information will not copy over from one event to the next and you will need to edit each of the events individually.
The deadline for submitting the required event information and security is Thursday, April 21.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason. Please ensure you have a Federal-Compliant Driver’s License/REAL ID. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a valid Passport in addition to Driver’s License as backup to all event locations. Should your ID be deemed invalid, NCSI cannot aid in your access to the installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER
- Be on time! Sometimes the visitor gate can have traffic in the morning. Please prepare so that you can arrive on time to the event
- The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up
- Be prepared to describe your company, products, and services in 30 seconds or less
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended or pack up early. It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Tech Expo
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
The Charleston Club, Building 325
100 West Hill Boulevard
Charleston AFB, SC 29404
From the Main Gate to the Charleston Club
- Please have your ID ready as you approach the gate
- Once through gate continue going straight on Hill Boulevard
- You will continue for about a half a mile, Davis Drive will be the last intersection you pass
- The Club will be on your left-hand side after the Davis Drive intersection