The IET Industry Day at Fort Jackson is taking place on Tuesday, 14 March 2023 at the Solomon Center. During the day, government and industry are given the opportunity to collaborate on mission requirements, as industry partners showcase their latest mission-centric technologies.
This event is open to all organizations, units, and tenant commands to view, evaluate, and become educated on current and emerging technologies. The event is free to all base personnel and is located right on your installation.
0900-1000 Opening Remarks from COL Huhtanen and Senior Leadership Tour: This is a unique chance for senior leadership and subject matter experts to come together and preview the event in a time-efficient manner. It will kick off with welcome remarks from Keynote Speaker COL Huhtanen followed by a tour of the exhibits. Each exhibitor will give a one-minute presentation of available products and services during this guided tour. It is a great way to pinpoint the type of solutions and products you may want to look into further as well as collaborate with fellow colleagues.
1000-1300 Industry Day Exhibits Open: Open to all personnel to come out, network, and collaborate with industry partners.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Stay current on industry trends
- Evaluate the latest emerging technologies related to your mission
- Explore innovative solutions to current challenges
- Connect with industry partners
- Meet new solutions providers
- Discover ways to adapt new technologies into existing infrastructures
- Share knowledge on future requirements
- Learn about enhancements to current products and services
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
SUGGEST A TECHNOLOGY
Suggest technologies by filling out the form below. Open to base personnel only including military, government, and onsite contractors.