INDUSTRY SPONSORSHIP DETAILS
The objective of the Photogrammetry, 3D Visualization, and Lidar Community of Practice Conference (P3DL) is to give attendees from the DoD, IC, academia, and industry an opportunity to collaborate on advances and emerging capabilities in the field of lidar and 3D visualization related topics. This includes, but is not limited to, advances in sensors, processing, and exploitation of ground, air and space-based point clouds to include lidar, electro-optical, or other. Participation in this open forum can improve cross-community collaboration and communication.
Enhanced industry participation is encouraged by means of vendor presentations, virtual sponsorships, and enhanced branding throughout the event.
The conference will include industry technologies and products being showcased during the unclassified Industry Day portion on Wednesday. Attendees will be exposed to the latest technologies from industry in lidar systems, imaging sensors, geospatial intelligence, applied imagery, 3D mapping, laser light beams, electronic light tables, 3D visualization, indoor mapping, autonomous vehicles, and exploitation of data.
If you’d like to participate in this event as an industry partner be sure to register today!
Industry Sponsorship Includes:
- Eight to ten minute marketing presentation/demo via WebEx delivered to all attendees on Wednesday, August 11
- Industry profile with company rep information and downloadable material will be featured on the event website
- Two attendee registration passes for all conference sessions (must have the correct clearance and access to IC Connect)
- Post event attendee list with opt-in contact information
- Company listing on the event website and inclusion in pre-event marketing
In order to be an industry sponsor at this event, your company must register and submit your digital profile.
The deadline for submitting your digital profile and company rep for this event is Friday, July 30.