Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- Your registration includes a table and electricity, post event attendee list with opt-in contact information, and inclusion in the Senior Leadership Tour.
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion in the exhibit program, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails.
- Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
- Due to capacity limitations, exhibiting companies are strictly limited to no more than one rep per exhibit space. One rep per table purchased.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location.
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and each of your representatives must submit security information in order to gain access to the installation.
The deadline for submitting security information for this event is Monday, November 29.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason.
What you need to remember
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up by 8:00 AM.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
Where you need to be
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Tech Expo
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
How to get there
The Soundside Club
107 Kissam Street
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544
From the Soundside Gate to The Soundside Club
- Pass through the Soundside Gate on Champaign Street. Please have a photo ID ready and mention you are on the Base EAL for the Tech Expo
- Once through, take the second exit off of the roundabout
- Continue on this road for about half a mile, The Soundside Club will be ahead on your right