Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience. To exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space, submit your representatives security information, and submit an exhibitor directory listing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Register to exhibit at the event, if you have not done so already
- Register the representatives who will be attending by submitting required security details
- Submit an alternate representatives security information in case another representative cannot attend
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal
- Let us know who your target audience is at the event location
- Set appointments to coincide with the event
NCSI is very excited to announce that our new tool, the Exhibitor Portal, is ready for exhibitors to use! The Exhibitor Portal will allow exhibitors to update company and event specific information in one singular place. Please visit the Exhibitor Portal to ensure you submit all required information for the event.
If you have previously registered as an attendee or an exhibitor rep for one of our events, you can use the same email address and password. If not, you will need to select “Set/Reset/Forget Password” to set a password. Be sure to use the email address that we have on file at NCSI.
There are only a few events available on the portal right now, but we will be adding more as more events get closer. Once you’re logged in, you will see the option to manage different events that your company has registered to attend. Because each event contains its own specific fields, the information will not copy over from one event to the next and you will need to edit each of the events individually.
The deadline for submitting the required event information and security is Thursday, April 21.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason. Please ensure you have a Federal-Compliant Driver’s License/REAL ID. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a valid Passport in addition to Driver’s License as backup to all event locations. Should your ID be deemed invalid, NCSI cannot aid in your access to the installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER
- Be on time! Sometimes the visitor gate can have traffic in the morning. Please prepare so that you can arrive on time to the event
- The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up
- Be prepared to describe your company, products, and services in 30 seconds or less
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended or pack up early. It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Tech Day
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
All exhibitors without a DoD ID card will need to go into the Visitor Center to get a visitor pass. Please let them know you are going to the Iron Mike Conference Center for the Tech Day. A security vetting process will be completed on each non-DoD individual prior to receiving a visitor pass. Please plan accordingly as this can take time.
All-American Visitor Control Center
Hours of Operation: 05:00 am – 09:00pm, 7 days a week
3550 All American Freeway Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Iron Mike Conference Center
2658 Reilly Road
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
From All-American Visitor Control Center/Main Gate to the Iron Mike Conference Center
- Show the guard your visitor pass and ID
- After getting through the gate, you take the first exit on the right toward Gruber Road
- Turn right onto Reilly Road, last intersection you will cross over before the Conference Center will be Bastogne Street
- Iron Mike Conference Center is large building on the right with a red roof