Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience. To exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space, submit your representatives security information, and submit an exhibitor directory listing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Register to exhibit at the event, if you have not done so already
- Register the representatives who will be attending by submitting required security details
- Submit an alternate representatives security information in case another representative cannot attend
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal
- Let us know who your target audience is at the event location
- Set appointments to coincide with the event
NCSI is very excited to announce that our new tool, the Exhibitor Portal, is ready for exhibitors to use! The Exhibitor Portal will allow exhibitors to update company and event specific information in one singular place. Please visit the Exhibitor Portal to ensure you submit all required information for the event.
The deadline for submitting the required event information and security is Monday, February 7.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason. Please ensure you have a Federal-Compliant Driver’s License/REAL ID. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a valid Passport in addition to Driver’s License as backup to all event locations. Should your ID be deemed invalid, NCSI cannot aid in your access to the installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER
- Be on time! Sometimes the visitor gate can have traffic in the morning. Please prepare so that you can arrive on time to the event
- The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up by 8:00 AM
- Be prepared to describe your company, products, and services in 30 seconds or less
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended or pack up early. It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty
Please note this a draft agenda. Check back closer to the event for a more detailed agenda.
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM Tech Expo and Speaking Sessions
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Closing Remarks and Exhibitor Breakdown
You will need to go into the Visitor Center to receive your pass, the VC is open 24/7 so we encourage you to go Thursday evening to avoid any Friday morning delays. Show your ID and tell the guard you are on the Access Roster for the Tech Expo. If you have a DoD ID Card (i.e. CAC or retired military ID) you will be able to access base by showing that to the gate guard and they will scan it.
Community Activity Center/Little Italy Restaurant
65205 Wiesbaden, Germany
From the Main Gate to the Community Activity Center/Little Italy
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Flugplatz Erbenheim
- Turn right toward Hargis Street
- Continue onto Hargis Street
- Little Italy Restaurant and Catering Center will be on your left